Saturday, June 14, 2014

To do list.

Here, I made a list of all stuff that I want to do:

Short-term
  1. Go to Copenhagen (I've actually been intending to go for well over a year, so close, but so far)
  2. Get used to my German keyboard and not get the Z and Y mixed up everz time
  3. Throw Summer Birthday Barbecue Bonanza in our garden and make ALL THE FOOD
  4. Find new hobby to occupy spare time (paragliding is looking appealing)
  5. Summer project: sew surfboard bag for Boyfriend's birthday present (material is bought, friend with sewing machine is ready, I just need thread and a free weekend)
  6. Book flights for Xmas & NYE getaway

Long-term
  1. Get blog up and running, like post, y'know, REGULARLY and not just write draft after draft that never see the light of day.
  2. Complete Translation Diploma
  3. Do more travelling around the globe
  4. Figure out if I/we want to stay in Hamburg and if not, where?

No comments:

Post a Comment